Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Oscars

The Oscars (Academy Awards, whatever you desire to call them) are on tonight! I particularly love the Oscars because they deal with movies which are something that I love! They're on ABC (I think) tonight. 

So, anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE Disney's new movie Frozen (on DVD on March 18!! So excited!) and it just so happens that Frozen is not nominated for one, but TWO Oscars!


Yes, I'm serious, Kristoff. 

They have been nominated for Best Animated Picture and Best Original song. Im my opinion, they don't have much competition (knock on wood) and I think that they deserve to win both! 


Don't know what this guy's problem is....

Anyways, let's keep our fingers crossed that Frozen can pull out all of the stops and win two Oscars!

P.S. Did I mention Idina Menzel is performing Let it Go live? I'm just gonna watch it to see that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment