Thursday, March 27, 2014

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!

I am really excited and I just like have to tell people because I'm SO EXCITED! Today I (well, not me personally) purchased a plane ticket to fly down and see Elly this summer!! We are like best friends and we have 1, 323 miles (I googled it) between us. I haven't seen her since she moved away last July and, if you can't tell, I am really excited because, as Mrs. Incredible says:

 "Now it's OFFICIAL!! HA HA HA! Why do we have so much junk?"
BTW -- THEY'RE MAKING AN INCREDIBLES 2!! :D



This is basically how I feel right now. *siiiigh....* I totally feel you Aladdin...

I just wanted to share that because I can't keep my emotions bottled up inside of me anymore! IT MUST BE RELEASED!!
   How cute is that?

2 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YES. DAVY JONES TURTLE. ALADDIN GIF. FANTASMIC NEWZ. This may be one of the best blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ikr? BTW i finally watched that movie the other night (aladdin) love it!!

      Delete