Friday, March 21, 2014

I really want to blog

I really want to blog, but I can't think of anything to blog about. 

So, to much of your dismay I'm sure, I shall simply talk to you!




It's Friday! (Rebecca Black has forever ruined that phrase for me and I'm sure the rest of America as well). The weekend is almost here and I am ready to sleep. Seriously, anyone who knows me knows that I adore sleep so not being able to sleep during the week kills me. 


Spring is in the air!Yesterday was the first day of spring! We are finally rid of the winter and summer is only one season away. 




There are tons of beautiful colors trending this spring.




"Yeah, we need some color! I was thinking some crimson, chartreuse, yellow! Oh no...not yellow. Yellow and snow? Nuh-uh. No go...am I right?" -Olaf the Snowman


I am really excited for spring. I am taking part in my first play the first weekend of May (exciting!). We are doing a spoof of the 70's t.v. show "Gilligan's Island". It is going to be hilarious. I am playing Mary Ann :)


Spring break starts tomorrow! We just have to get through today...just get through today...


Speaking of today, Divergent the movie came out today! (It actually came out yesterday in our theater because we're special) :) Me and my sister are DYING to go see it hopefully over the weekend. It is going to be an amazing movie. I have Hunger Games sized expectations for this movie. 


*Also, despite what Elly says, read the third book because if you don't then you can't say you finished the series and you'll be left in the dark while everyone else knows what's happening around you*


Well, I think that's it. That turned out to be a pretty decent-sized blog post, don't you think? 


Happy spring! 


2 comments: