Friday, March 28, 2014

Character Appreciation: Dory

We are going to make a new series called 'Character Appreciation'. Each time, we will focus on a certain character from a movie/book/etc. and say why they are awesome! This issue, we will be focusing on everyone's favorite fish...


 
Dory!

First of all, Dory is bilingual. Whale totally counts.
I wish I could speak whale...

She can read human!
Pretty impressive for a fish.

She is intimidating.
However, it's hard to be intimidating when you're that cute.

She's not afraid of new things.
I'm pretty sure we all want a squishy.

She's super deep.
If you don't believe me, here's another:

She gives great advice.
#JustKeepSwimming

We hope you enjoyed the first issue of Character Appreciation! Now here's a picture to make you smile. 
That's the best part of the whole movie right there. (Post other reasons you love Dory in the comments!!)

2 comments:

  1. DORRRYYYY. THIS IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA. May I take part in this Supercalicali series? Ooorrrr, do you want it to just be a Liz thing? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO! you can do it too!! :) yeah feel free!! I was like 'you know what? this is a good idea' :)

      Delete