Wednesday, March 26, 2014

EHEHEHEHEHEHE

   HELLO. This week is really crazy for me.
   I finished The Iliad, and then vaunted over it, claiming myself to be the conqueror of all books and the winner of much tripods. >:D
    I have an entire exam on that this week, which is a little frightening. I have a[nother] Biology exam about fishes and chordates. AND a Document Based Question for AP History.
   Also, I wrote an ENTIRE PROLOGUE for a novel mine this night, which greatly excited me.... In between all this I have allowed myself hardly a bit of leisure, but I do find time for a bit. So. Without further ado, here is a platter of procrastination. Enjoy.


I know you [Liz] don't know who these people are. And it isn't Christmas. But this is my favorite thing and I get really happy (and...sad?) watching it. O.O
See, this is a little more to your liking. 
Eheh. This is my favorite thing of the week. 

O___________O Funny not funny at all

^ AND IT DOESN'T GET MUCH BETTER THAN THAT ^
Good luck getting that song out of your head.

   Cheerio, then! I'm off to sleep, for I must wake on the morrow to conquer feesh*.
-Elly

*translation: FISH.

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Loved those videos. :) Didn't really get the Dr. Who one but whatever! :) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH BUT WASN'T IT CUTE ANYWAY. O___________O

      ahemmm. How about the NOT OKAY TO SING LET IT GO ONE? i died.

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOSH I MUST HAVE SKIPPED OVER THAT ONE!!! THAT IS SO FUNNY! I mean...it's incredibly sad...erhm..... :) haha

    ReplyDelete