Monday, March 3, 2014

Frozen, the two-time Oscar-winning Best Animated Movie of the year!

You heard me right, TWO OSCARS!

 
Let the celebration begin!!

I am super proud of Disney and this amazing achievement but let's be honest, Frozen totally earned it. I mean seriously, none of those movies were even close! They won for best original song AND best animated feature!!

I was a bit bummed that Get A Horse didn't win best animated short film, but my sorrows were erased when I heard them announce Frozen not once, but twice, for Oscar wins. 

Congratulations everyone who helped make Frozen possible, you guys are great!



Look at Olaf celebrating his Oscar win :)

P.S. - Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez, I totally agree that there should be a Frozen two! (If you didn't see it, watch their acceptance speech when Let it Go won best original song) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment