Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Luna Lovegood is on The Bachelor

I know it sounds crazy, but hear me out. 

If you are watching the current season of The Bachelor, you know that the current bachelor is Chris Soules. He has it narrowed down to what, 20ish girls? 15? Well one of those girls is Ashley S. 

Ashley S. and Chris Soules 
Now, this isn't just a picture taken at an unfortunate time. No. As Bachelor fans know, this is pretty much Ashley's facial expression all the time. She always has her eyes open wide and is often times in a world all her own. Here's a clip to show what I mean:


And if you're not convinced by that, here's another clip (this one's WAY better than the first one):


Now, can you see why I think she's the real life Luna Lovegood? I mean granted, we all love Luna and Luna is actually very very intelligent, but she's also sort of in her own world. They're both blonde, and they both sort of look alike. They say things that no one quite understands sometimes, and are a little bit "out there" as well.  

I hope I'm not the only weirdo who sees it. And I'll admit, I've only seen 4 Harry Potter movies once each, so I don't know Luna as good as hard core Potters do. But I just thought I'd share this random thing that I thought of while watching The Bachelor. 
 

2 comments:

  1. help my brain is melting

    She sure LOOKS like Luna.
    But Luna wins all and would never need to be on the Bachelorette 'cuz she's marrying Neville.

    http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2013-09/enhanced/webdr05/27/17/anigif_enhanced-buzz-31016-1380318470-17.gif

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! True :) *SPOILERS* Ashley got kicked off tonight anyways. Maybe like, Harry Potter is in the future and Ashley is Luna's mom O.o

      Delete