Friday, February 13, 2015

Shippy-ship ho

It's a whale of a tale, I'll tell you, lads!

    Aye, I have many favorite pairings in stories. And I'll share with you three, I will. All of them make my heart go all afluttery. I'm a mess, lads.
yeah that's basically how it works
     As I am happily alone this Valentine's, I will probably be watching the BBC tomorrow (specifically The Paradise), and squealing over the sheer amount of perfect little ships. Speaking of which...

Will & Elizabeth (Pirates of the Caribbean)
"Keep a weather eye on the horizon."
- At World's End

     Yes, yes. They have their bumps. Many, many bumps. But they get past them. In the end, after all their trouble, they know they still love each other. Elizabeth could live one hundred years and never deserve Will, but isn't that often the way it works? 

You know it's real when your ship gets shipped on a ship. :D

Ron & Hermione (Harry Potter)
Ron had ambled over to them looking lost and desperate.
"Good luck, Ron," said Hermione, standing on tiptoe and kissing him on the cheek. "And you, Harry." Ron seemed to come to himself slightly as they walked back across the Great Hall. He touched the spot on his face where Hermione had kissed him, looking puzzled, as though he was not quite sure what had just happened.
- The Order of the Phoenix

    Such a cute little ship. Their love is so tender, so sweet, and so awkward (mostly on Ron's part)... J.K. Rowling never pushed their romance, and that's what made it so real. So beautiful. It just... happens.

<3
Emma & Hook (Once Upon a Time)
"When I win your heart, Emma - and I will win it - it will not be because of any trickery. It will be because you want me."
- "Dark Hollow" S3

    Arg. The feelings. This ship is so gushily, mushily, lovey-dovey it kind of makes you light-headed. It's complicated, too. I can't even remember when it started. It's a whirlwind love affair, and it's kind of crazy, but still innocent. Still sweet. 

*gurgly drowning noises*
    Now, of course there are more. Many, many more. But if I went on with all the beautiful little BBC ships, Lizzy might get bored - and we cannot have that!
    I leave you with a collection of majestically cheesy valentines. Enjoy. ;D


*cackles insanely and runs away*

1 comment:

  1. *whimpers* ALL DA FEELS! Haha I loved this post!! Those are like, some of my faves too!! HEY! Did I tell ya I'm like all caught up on OUAT?? I have like, 2 episodes left then I'm totally caught up!!

    ReplyDelete