Tuesday, October 22, 2013

P.A. (procrastinators anonymous)

Hi, I'm Liz and I'm a procrastinator...seriously. 

So, today (actually right now) I should be doing school, but being the procrastinator that I am, I am on the computer. If my mom were here...she'd be yelling my ear off *involuntary shudder*. Anyways! I have like 1 1/2 lessons of math to do and a chemistry quiz that are all due tomorrow...

...not to mention that I haven't studied for said chemistry quiz. :D

What can I say? I procrastinate. I think every modern teenager does. In the end, I get my school done, so who cares when I do it?

I know I'm not the only procrastinator...but I just thought I'd share my stress :) Oh, and on top of that, I have P.E. today and my brother's last football game is today. So, my day is booked. I should really get back to math...

1 comment:

  1. Mm. :/ I know how you feel, at least a bit. I shan't try to give you any advice, because I'm sure you're doing everything you can, but I wish I could give ya' a hug right now. *cyber-hug

    ReplyDelete