Sunday, June 7, 2015

I'm a Graduate!

Yes! It's true, I graduated last Saturday (May 30th, 2015 at 10:00 am... but who's keeping track?). It is CRAZY that my high school career is officially over. I can't really believe it, honestly. I still feel like I should be in high school. I don't think it'll be real until I set foot on the campus of UD (University of Dallas a.k.a. my college *whoop whoop*!). It was a somewhat emotional day (mostly happy emotions, though) filled with close family and friends. Anyways, enough about that, here's some pics. 


My sister made me a scrapbook called "The Book of Liz" I prefer
calling it "My Adventure Book" :)



My Grandma came up with making this sign for me

I put this on the top of my hat without telling my mom. Let's just
say that at my ceremony she got a pleasant surprise.

My brothers painted the car :)

Shoutout to the random guy behind me



Aaaand that's a wrap on high school folks. It's been a wild ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment