Sunday, May 4, 2014

Laughter bCUZ Laughter is gud 4 teh soul


    I kind of really like Hyberbole and a Half right now. I read the linked post above and nearly died. And I also really think I need these, because then I can smack them on anything with that dread grammar mistake.

   Some of these are hilarious. Others are absolutely idiotic, so don't read them. Sometimes I don't even understand my sense of humor.

    This first video is Blimey Cow. I know must of us are probably familiar with them... Blimey Cow is wonderful in general, but if you've seen Seven Lies about Homeschoolers this one is even funnier.
    These next two are Studio C, which I just discovered as of this week. The first is pretty much how I feel while driving. O.O
    Annnd this next one made my day because HISTORY REFERENCES EVERYWHERE. Don't ask me what's up with Hamilton. I have no idea. Just watch it. >:D
   That is all. I probably won't post again until after the AP test. Wish me luck, chums. 
- Elly

P.S. So Jitterbug decided to have a little fun this morning. -_- She's not an outside cat, but I guess she can dream.

P.P.S. Ah, and May the Fourth be with you, young Jedi!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those were HILARIOUS!! HAHA! I loved those :) Thanks for the laughs chica! Here's another funny video by Studio C:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vHDDdpiYYz4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mwehehe. >:D
      "YOU WILL NOT GET ON THIS ELEVATOR."
      "I don't know, Sam Adams made it."
      "To drive IS to die..."

      Delete
    2. HAHAHA!! Oh my gosh...those are funny :)

      Delete
  2. HYPERBOLE AND A HALF IS HILARIOUS!!! OH MY GOSH THAT DINOSAUR THING CRACKED ME UP!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PAHA. I know! I was sitting in my room at 11:00 last night laughing my brains out. I thought for sure Matthew was going to wake up, but I couldn't stop laughing. It was ridiculous.

      Delete
    2. Seriously?? Haha!! I love those!! XD

      Delete